[ddots-l] Re: Sibelius 3 Question

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:37:43 -0400

Hi Maree. Thanks for the offer! Yes, please send it to me as well. I'm always print out lead sheets.
I'd love to know what adjustments you made to the standard leadsheet template. My email address is chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks again,

Chris
P.S. any other custom manuscripts out there?

At 08:20 AM 4/18/2006, you wrote:
Hello Maree,

Yes, your Jazz leadsheet template sounds nice. I use a lead sheet format
quite a bit. Could you send to my personal E-Mail at dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxx

Very much appreciate your offer.

Dave