[ddots-l] Re: Show and tell: Superior Drummer

  • From: "Brian Howerton" <bshowerton1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 12:34:00 -0400

Hello Eric,
Sounds very good! Really like superior drummer! Who is the girl singing on the track? She sounds very good!
Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Erik Bryndahl" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, September 19, 2011 3:38 am
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Shawn,

I didn't start with easy drummer, I came in after with superior and I must
say I've had no problem here personally with the HSC set.
I'm not confident when it comes down to computers however, the HSC set that
Phil and Tim did for superior give very good access.
It's the only item I use HSC for as caketalking do such a great job for
everything else I use.

Steve W
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shawn Brock" <shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>