[ddots-l] Re: SharpEye & Lime

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 23:14:01 -0500

Nancy:
Most folks on this list are using Sonar and cake talking, but we in kno way want to discourage discussions about lime and sharpeye. If you do have specific support questions write to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I'll try my best to answer them or I may refer them to Albert, who is really our lime expert.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>