[ddots-l] Seeking Software Sampler suggestions

  • From: Peter Bosher <peterbosher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 15:48:08 +0100

Hi All,

I'd like to find a good flexible way to create samples, including the ability to assign key ranges, velocity ranges and so-on. I used to do this with hardware samplers but am now looking for a good accessible solution, either a plug-in for Sonar or stand-alone software.

I know this has come up before, but what are your recommendations for the best and most accessible current solutions please?

Best,

Peter

--

*******