[ddots-l] Re: Samples of Pedal Steel Guitars

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 17:29:32 -0400

Hi Len

I haven't forgot about you. I still seem to be having a problem getting those presets saved either to a bank or to a file unto themselves. I haven't worked much with saving banks and/or files from the Cakewalk TTS-1 synth, so you'll have to hold out a bit while I figure this thing out.

Talk to ya soon.

Mike