[ddots-l] Re: Sad news to report

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 02:41:20 -0400

I too didn't know Doug personally, but receiving news like this is sad no matter what the circumstance may be.

My prayers are with the Daniels family as well. He's not suffering any more, and I have no doubt that he's able to do things that he's never been able to do before.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Data" <data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>