[ddots-l] SV: zoom recorders

  • From: "Dennis Madsen" <tandem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 17:20:58 +0200

Hi Omar!

Funny you asked, i just started to work together with a singer that uses
zoom 16. Can it schare project files with Sonar? I have checked it out on
the net. Looks like it can work as a console for q base. So if anyone has
experiences with Adopting projekt files both ways to Sonar, i like to know
about it.

As this is new, i have not had the oppertunity to connect it to my computer
yet. So i dont know about how it works together with jaws yet. But when i
have tryed that. I will return. It can take some weeks before i get that
oppetunity. But if noone has the knowledge i will return with informations
than.

Take care

Dennis

  _____