[ddots-l] Re: SV: OT: How do you promote yourself?

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 12:38:08 -0400

Facebook is a good place to promote yourself. You should try to make
yourself available to the people that like the type of music you?re in to
weather on line or in person. You will need a mailing list so that you can
stay in touch with the people who like you enough to follow your music.
Looking for the people that like your kind of music and letting them check
you out is a very good way to start.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx