[ddots-l] Re: SV: Guitar Processors

  • From: Michael C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 17:42:14 -0500

Hi Dave the gt10 in my opinion sound more like a true guitar processor, I found myself having more of guitar feel with the Boss gt10 then lets say the line 6 Pod X3, where I found my straining with my pick when trying to play rhythems, and leads.

I find the gt10 to be more like an amp.
However The gt100 is actually an amp processor as well as a effect peddle. I havn't got mine yet, and suppose to get it in the next couple of weeks. I traded the gt10 in simply because the gt100 is going to have eight nobs, instead of four, which means you will have more of an amp type feeling.
I'd be very interested in the sounds.

I did check it out on youtube, but until I actually get the system in my hands only then can I really judge.

I'll let you know what happens when I get mine.
But definatly if ou can get yourself a gt10 you would really be in a good sound fiel system.

-----Original Message----- From: Dave Hillebrandt
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 11:35 AM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: SV: Guitar Processors

I am glad to hear about the gt10 being so easy to use and the gt100
certainly sounds like it might be for me as well with the realtime pedal and
having buttons and knobs which I definitely appreciate. Could you please
discribe your feelings on its sounds and perhaps might comment on what
sounds the gt100 has on it. I do have Roland gi99 but looking for something
different. Thanks in advance, Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael C" <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxx>