[ddots-l] SM pro audio Vfx soft

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 19:57:51 +0100

Hi list,

Any of you guys. know  or uses. the SM pro audio Vfx soft?

It is recommended to play live with several soft sinths.

I guess that the advantege is to make a preset library of.
per example; On my act,i will need the true pianos. a Dimension Pro Fender
Rhodes. A hamond. and a arpegiator.

I understood that i can assign everything on it! it is like a virtual rack!
Not need to use a multitrack! So... less PC process!

I installed, find that have no accessability. Any HSC set around for it?

If anyone have a better idea, i appretiate.

thanks, best wishes,
Rui