[ddots-l] Re: Reinstalling Sonar and Cake Talking

  • From: Stephen Giannaros <stephen.giannaros@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 17:08:44 -0400

Guys, thanks for the suggestions.  I am actually all set.  To give you
the short version of what happened…I recently got a new version of
JAWS, which my installation code for CT was only compatible with my
old JAWS serial number.  So, I just needed a new license from Dancing
Dots that they had to connect to my new serial number.  Everything
installed fine this time.

On 4/15/12, Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx> wroteeb: