[ddots-l] Reinstallation of Windows7 + Jaws 14 + Sonar 8.5 + caketalking 8.8

  • From: "Philippe Balin" <philippe.balin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 22:11:59 +0200

Hi all the list.
Sorry for the US people for my question concerning people not mother US
language.
I have changed my pc and reinstall Windows 7, Jaws 14, Sonar 8.5.3 and
caketalking 8.8.
I thought to take care about the language and Windows Sonar are in English
language. The same for the keyboard define in Windows.
I don't understand why I have a problem with the layout of the keyboard; to
give you an exemple, to mute a track, m letter doesn't work but ; works which
is the place of the m on the azerty keyboard.
but in Windows the US layout is working well; when I type m I have an m.
It seems that the problem is coming from caketalking for the Sonar commands
which are not common between azerty and quety keyboard.
When I change the Jaws language, the problem is the same.
There is certainly a parameter that I have forgot in caketalking.
Is someone have an idea from where the problem is coming and how to solve it?
Best regards

Philippe