[ddots-l] Re: Recording Audio Files of Computer Voices

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 18:44:05 -0400

run a patch cable from wherever your screenreader outputs, into your audio interface and record it.

At 06:01 PM 5/30/2017, you wrote:

Hi, it's Annabelle.
This may seem like a strange request, but I want to find out, how would I record audio files of computer voices? Specifically, I want to type some text, then record a computer voice reciting this text. How would I do this?

[]
Virus-free. <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>www.avg.com

ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq or
and in the Subject line type