[ddots-l] Ready to trash producer 8.3

  • From: "Mark Dew" <jmkeybd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 12:55:20 -0500

I am about ready to trash producer 5.3.
All kinds of problems.
Tired of having to press Ctrl plus f2 twice to set the peak meter.
Every time I perform any action, I have to repeat this.
Also, on a audio track, I lower the db down for example peak level showing minus 3db and when I save the track and then load it again. the db level is high and it is clipping.
What in the world is that all about.
Lost some good tracks that way before I caught it.
Why would saving a track raise the volume level?
Thanks in advance.