[ddots-l] Question about drive placement

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <Greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:00:38 -0500

I know I'm suppose to use the SATA drive, , the fastest running drive to store
the audio projects.
 But I don't know why.  I don't know enough to tell the fellow who is building
my computer.
  and the guy who is going to build  the computer,
 is thinking that the 10000 RPM SATA drive should be used for the opperating
system. Thinking that will make the computer faster I guess. Could someone
explain it in a manner that he can understand why the audio drive, not the C
drive needs to be the SATA drive?
so we can build it that way with no reservations?
Thanks for your input.
http://www.gbrayton.com
http://www.myspace.com/gbrayton
http://www.sonicbids.com/GregBrayton