[ddots-l] Re: Q: how to edit mp3s?

  • From: Dan Eickmeier <va3ets@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 06:55:06 -0400

Not sure if you can even open mp3 files into Sonar, I'd think so but haven't found any way to do it

At 06:51 AM 7/26/2007, you wrote:
Hello Sonar and talks users,
I have a question about how to edit mp3s.
I want to do the following:
I will have around 7 ­ 8 hours mp3 files that I recorded from my tv resiver and life ivents from the radio.

I have this mp3 files sitting on my harddrive.
Now I want to do the following:
1: be able to open and edit the mp3 file
2: go to a position set a beginning of the recording Because I don?t know the exact times I will have to listen to the mp3 files to find the right position.
3: go over the files and set an end of recording point.
4: the audio between the start and end marker will be my recording and should be saved now in an extra mp3 file.

That is exactly what I want to do.

Is there an easy tool / software out for blind people witch does this? I am not sure if I could load the big mp3 files into my sonar and edit them in the discribed way and save them as an mp3 file.

If you know a software witch does that and are willing to accisst help me create my first mp3 edited file then please replay. Thanks a lot.

All the best,
Patrick Schuppe

Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 3 Monate

** [mailto:ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectsubscribe]
** [mailto:ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq]

** [mailto:ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq]