[ddots-l] Re: Problem with the end of a sequenced song

  • From: omar binno <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 07:07:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Gord:

I am using the Motif ES for sequencing with sonar. I
lose the sounds from the tracks if I hit play when I
have a new file open and there is no data recorded
yet. Sound also disappears if I let the song play past
the last measure (if I press stop a second after the
song ends.) I am not refering to any kind of event
editing. It just seems that pressing play in spots
where there is no data is throwing the keyboard off
and I'm losing sound.

Thanks.

--- Gordon Kent <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What kind of keyboard/sound module are you using?
> It sounds like something
> is throwing an overload of midi data into your
> keyboard's buffer or
> something.
> Gord

=== message truncated ===