[ddots-l] Printing Sonar 7's Markers view as a text file

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 13:52:52 -0500

Dear All,
        I'm preparing cue sheets for an engineer to use during the tracking,
overdubbing and mixing phases of my next CD.  I have two questions:
1.  I know you can print the markers view of a Sonar project if you have a
printer connected to your computer.  I don't.  That inspires this question.
Can you print the markers to an editable text file by any means?  You can't
cut and paste them into WordPad.  What options do I have?
2.  My canned strings speak about 100 ticks late at 960PPQ.  Should I bother
accounting for this difference when providing HMSF timings for the engineer,
or can I just use the downbeats and their corresponding HMSF numbers if I
can extract/export them to print?
Thanks,
Kevin