[ddots-l] Re: Please Help me with Sibelius Problem

  • From: John Henry <henryjdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "INTERNET:ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:44:39 -0500

I've been really interested in this collection of emails since, as
mentioned in my earlier notes, I have exactly the opposite problem to Chi=
 -
eg my "control-alt-arrows" work like a treat, but "double-f5" will only
give me up to 16 staves.  Again, ideas, please?

Cheers,

JDH

PS: Btw, I enabled "show hidden staves", as Dave suggested,  without
ammendment to my prob!