[ddots-l] Playback slowing downl

  • From: "Wolfgang Angermann" <wolfgang.angermann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 17:11:23 +0200

Hello:

after having completed my midi sequence of ten tracks I want to record it into an audio track. However, after recording has started as it should, suddenly, the sequence slows down to almost zero. I have retried this several times, and it happened at different points of the song. When I listen to the song without recording everything is all right. I've changed the IO buffers from 64 to 128, but without success. Any idea? It's just funny, I've recorded lots of midi sequences that way and never had this before.

Wolfgang