[ddots-l] Re: Picture cashe

  • From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 23:03:47 -0700

hi Jurgen:
the picture  cache is  the information on the waveform drawings on the
screen. you can delete the contents of the folder, but songs will take
longer in loading. but sometimes you can have a lot of files in the folder
that are from songs that you already deleted, so it is good to clean it up
once in a while.
saludos