[ddots-l] Re: PCR 500

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 23:24:45 -0500

Hello Father Tim,

Great to see you participating here.  There are many helpful and talented
people here and it's always fun for me to see the kind of mutual support
that occurs on a daily basis.

Others will know much more about specifics of Act than I.  But, as far as I
know, Act can be useful but has some general overall problems as well as
some accessibility barriers.  I have never tried to use it myself.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com