[ddots-l] Re: OT changing the audio card in windows media player

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 01:59:35 -0400

Hi James:

When you're in Media Player, hit the alt button to open the general menu. Then right arrow over to tools, then down arrow to options. Once there, control tab over to the devices field, then tab and shift tab until you hear the list of devices, like dvd, etc. Scroll down that list til you hear speakers. When you're on speakers, tab over to properties and hit the space button. You should get the options of which soundcard to use when you do that. Hope that helps.

Omar Binno