[ddots-l] Re: OT. Need a talented WordPress developer

  • From: "Neville" <nevnev.p@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 11:45:54 -0500

Hi Florian,
I also have a wordpress website and I have an accessibility question that
hopefully you or someone else on this list can answer.

I noticed with the latest update of wordpress some accessibility on the
dashboard has been lost, especially regarding inserting pictures, choosing
featured images and browsing the image library.

I'm using Jaws 16 and I'm wondering if there are any keyboard commands that I'm
not aware of that will allow me to perform these functions again.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, since now I need sighted help where I
didn't need it before.

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and mind
in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music Soft Sacred and Soulful

Visit me at http://nevillepeter.com
My Store http://nevillepeter.com/store/