[ddots-l] Re: OT, Motif tutorials

  • From: Dominique <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 15:56:44 -0700

speaking of Motief tutorials, I'm having a problem and am lost.
On my Moteef, when I'm done recording the track in song mode, and I press song mode, find the pattern,go back to patern mode, and press F5, Edit, then SF3 then enter, and yes to save, it saves i think. but when I go back to the song in song mode, nothing is there!
Can someone help?
I may be doing it wrong.

Dominique: Writing via Thunderbird in Vinux.

On 09/10/2010 07:43 AM, Jim Jackson wrote:
Hello All, attempting to find some motif tutorials, Brian are yours still available? If not, does anybody know where there are some to be found? Thanks