[ddots-l] OT: First episode of my first podcast series is up.

  • From: Cameron Strife <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:03:17 -0400

Hi all.  The first series of my music podcast, "That's Music", is now
available for download from the home page of my web site:

http://www.cameronstrife.com

In this episode, I played all New York based artists as this is where I'm
currently based.  There is one interview and the rest is music.  I feature Q
ball, bumblefoot, brooke fox, and joe ferry.  I used sonar and cake talking
to do this for those who are curious.

If anyone would like to submit music for a future episode, please write me
off list.

For all the specific info on this and future projects, be sure to sign up
for the newsletter when you visit my site.

Thanks,

Cameron.

www.cameronstrife.com