[ddots-l] Re: No way to select buses in Sonar 5?

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 23:10:09 -0700

I wanted to create a track template with 24 buses in it so I could just
have a truckload of buses that I could assign any which way without
having to recreate them.  My question was how to create such a track
template.I notice that while you can insert any number of audio and or
MIDI tracks at once, you must insert buses one at a time.  that seems
inconvenient.
K.
K.