[ddots-l] Re: (No Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 17:25:33 -0500

  • From: "Robert Hall" <truecut@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Brian:
I have had this similar problem on my XP System. I usually don't get any
warning from JAWS in the Windows environment itself but Real Player and Sonar
will notify me of the incorrect screen resolution. I have been able to correct
the problem a number of time with this key stroke. control+shift plus the
plus-key on the numpad then restart Windows (i.e.) your system. It sometimes
doesn't take affect the first or second time and can be quite frustrating
because you have to keep restarting your system until it re set itself. But
before doing that try a system restore. I have had luck with that one too.