[ddots-l] Re: Musicians! You may not ever use a midi keyboard Again!

  • From: Jay Thompson <jayken2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 11:58:24 -0700 (PDT)

The only thing I'm worried about is, that can you
change sounds on the fly like you can a regular
keyboard?  And, what if a tiny part breaks down, you'd
have to send the whole thing in and get it looked at.
I don't know I still have a few quams about it.  But
just think of it though, finally a computer/keyboard
that's dedicated to music, and nothing else, if you
need to do a session in the back of a bus or something
you can.  And it has internet capabilities so you can
send whatever you do to someone else and never stop
what you're doing!  Now it'd really be cool if it hd
wireless internet!

Jay Thompson
You can do all things through Christ that strengthens you.  Phil4:13