[ddots-l] More on Combining Loop and Punch Modes

  • From: Dani Pagador <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 11:31:51 -1000

The example in Sonar's manual showed a loop that was longer than the
punch-in/out chunk.

I'll need to do this--have my loop surround my auto punch in-out time
because my starting note falls immediately on beat 1 of the bar I
punch in at, and I need to reference the pitches in the previous
measure to find my sarting point.

Thanks,
Dani