[ddots-l] Midi Controler with Module

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 11:17:19 -0500

Hello:

I'm getting ready to use a midi controler keyboard with the Roland XV5080
module. The midi controler I bought has the capability to assign patches
internally, etc. However, I don't want to use that function from the controler,
but rather from within the module. All I want the midi controler to do is to
allow me to trigger the notes to hear the sounds from the module. Is there any
setting I need to change in the controler in order for this to happen?

Thanks.

Omar Binno