[ddots-l] Metronome toolbar is gone in Sonar 8.5

  • From: Kevin L Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 22:08:42 -0500

guys,
somehow I lost my metronome toolbar.  I know it's gone because trying to turn
playback click or record click on or off yields a message about not being able
to find the metronome toolbar.  Also, every time I press R for record, JAWS
says Punch Record, even though I should be in Sound on Sound mode.  Also, RR
won't tell me that I'm in Sound on Sound.  Last, weirdly enough, in one
project, when i press w to rewind to the begining, I'm always sent to bar 34 no
matter what.  this is a film project and I really have to get this fixed.  What
has gone wrong?
Kevin