[ddots-l] "Message Exceeds Allowed Body Size" Situations

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:46:46 -0400

Dear All,

Here's another of my occasional friendly reminders to remove excessive
quoting from your posts.  If you have send a post to our list recently and
never saw it on the list, it probably means that the list software rejected
it because it was too large.  Remove all of the copies of everyone else's
posts and resend your message and it will magically appear on the list.  :)

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com