[ddots-l] Re: Looking For a Song: You Are My Home - Linda Eder and Peabo Bryson

  • From: Barbie ELLIOTT <barbieelliott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 21:12:54 -0600

Hi Annabelle,
We love that CD at our house!  We tried finding downloadable versions of the
music from it, but no good luck there.  I don’t remember where we saw the
website where it was available to buy, but you had to purchase the CD and have
a hard copy shipped to you.  It’s an awesome CD however, and eventually we
might buy it but for now we’ve scoured the web for mp3 versions and haven’t
found any.  It was music from the play performed by recording artists but not a
cast, and included some cool stuff not included in the broadway production.

Sorry this wasn’t helpful.
Barbie