[ddots-l] Locking up with Sonar 6.2

  • From: "Jim Jackson" <cs2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 00:35:50 -0400

Hello all, When having Sonar 6.2 opened and inactive, I experience lock ups.
Doesn't seem to happen whenever I'm actually using the program but when I leave
the program open and go back some time later.  The project on which I was
working is shown on the screen but I can't get the machine to respond to any
keyboard or mouse actions.  I'm using JFW 8.0, Ct 6.2 with update, Sonar 6.2
with update, I have connected, midisport 4x, delta 1010 sound card and a Mackey
1212 mixer.  Any suggestions?  Thanks