[ddots-l] Re: Line 6 Debuts POD HD Pro

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 18:58:08 +0100

Sounds nice.
I do like Line 6!
I own a Line 6 Flextone 3 XL guitar amplifier plus a Variax 500 electric guitar. Even nowing that of course we are talking of emulated amps and guitars, in the end, I have at my hand lots of choices, plus access to analog controls.
In adition, also own the Line 6 Low down bass ampl. 400wats.
Both have xlr outputs, the Flextone outputs are 2 monos , stereo.
Everything connected to the multicor straight to my soundcard.

Rui Vilarinho

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>