[ddots-l] Re: Kurzweil PC3 a and features

  • From: "James Malone" <malone_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 23:38:16 -0700

Hi Goran,

I have both the S90, and Motif 7 classic. I usually don't have any problems
with those boards with the exception of setting the splits for playing left
handed bass when we don't have a bass player. Maybe I can talk with you off
list about this concerning the two boards I have. In regards to the
Kurzweil PC2x, setting several zones within the keyboard with two basses
like a low warm sound, and a pop type sound with little or no effort on a
gig has been very easy for me.

I'll have to check out other options with my other boards, so I'll be in
touch.

Thanks for all your help.

James