[ddots-l] Re: Just a little help

  • From: "Billy Ray Legendary" <legendary1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 21:07:49 -0700

Hello!

Well, I just bought a keyboard from InfoGrip (not sure of the URL, but they can be found on the net), and my representative there is not coming to mind either, but they have an RF keyboard that has an imbedded number pad. I bought the media keyboard version with a track ball, not that it makes a difference, but so far, I like it. Not sure that it will do me any good with Sonar or CakeTalking, but for being in the next room, or even up to 50 or more feet away, it is great. The imbedded number pad might give you fits if you absolutely have to have a separate numb pad, but if you can live with just curser keys, it might just do it for you. I wanted RF for the convenience of being even further away than an infrared keyboard would take me.

   Try InfoGrip.com for the URL, but not sure that is it.

good luck!

Billy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Doctor cc" <clrcar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>