[ddots-l] Re: Jaws 13 beta, please try

  • From: scott lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 11:51:55 -0500

I'm hoping something like this will work with the access virus plug-in.

I intend mostly on using the synth as a stand alone unit but for things like saving and creating sounds I hear the TI part of the synth is essential.

It's still a ways out for me getting this, what with us trying to buy a house in a few months and we just had another kid. At this rate, I may not get the board. bla.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>