[ddots-l] It's Crashin!

  • From: Jay Thompson <jayken2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:09:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone, it's Jay.  Listen, I was wondering, how
come whenever I load up a korg plug-in sonar crashes.
Could it be that directixer is still in demo mode, and
these are in demo mode as well, I was trying something
out, and before I bought something, I'd just like to
know if it's working.  I have a 1.80 Hz processor, and
windows xp pro, and sonar 2.2, so just tell me what to
do in this case.  (This crashing only happened with
one plug-in I converted to direct-x, but the other one
I noticed the memory was very slow, or the computer
rather.
Jay

** ddots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq