[ddots-l] Invitation to Join New List for GOODFEEL Users

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:09:15 -0500

After much consideration we at Dancing Dots have decided to launch a
separate Dancing Dots listserv dedicated to users of our GOODFEEL Braille
Music Translator and related products such as SharpEye Music Reader and the
Lime notation editor.  We are glad that our Ddots-l list is thriving but
some subscribers have told us that their only interest is in GOODFEEL and
they find the growing number of messages concerning audio production and
printing with Sibelius of no use to them.  Some of these folks have felt the
need to un-subscribe.

Of course, everyone is welcome to subscribe to both lists or just the one
that interests them the most.  We realize that there will inevitably be some
areas that overlap and hope that some cross-posting won't be too much of a
nuisance for you.

For help subscribing to this new listserv please go to
www.dancingdots.com/listserv.htm#goodfeel or send an E-mail message with a
subject line of 'subscribe' to goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx .  You can use
this same web page to un-subscribe from the Ddots-l list too if you like.

Regards,
Bill