[ddots-l] Re: Interested in all things trance/electronic music

  • From: "Loren's desk - el one" <art-star@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 00:20:23 -0700

Chelsea

  I know that the multiple hard and soft equipment that you indicate can
serve to handle double power-supplys , to run double onboard ram and rom,
and to accomidate a safisticated operating system to run multiple
sound-cards and video-cards:

  For running multiple surround-sound programs to create and generate layers
and zones of sound-staging through the room or concert haul:

  For creating and generating multiple holographic video presentations, and
multiple areas of lightshows and films in the room:
  For playing music from the first midi keyboard in real-time and, also,
corrolating videos, films and lighting displays from the second midi
keyboard , in real-time ...

  Burning Liberty Late,
  LLC