[ddots-l] Re: Installing CakeTalking in Place of JSonar

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 10:51:17 -0400

no all should be well i run 11 with jsonar and 10 with ct, so all should be good.

At 10:15 AM 5/27/2010, you wrote:
Hi,
After using JSonar for a number of years, I've decided to purchase CakeTalking. (I in no way have anything against JSonar, I just thought it was time for me to try something different.) When I receive the product, and remove JSonar (I've been using it with version 11 of JFW, and plan on installing it to work with version 10), is there anything special I need to do with the various HSC files that come with JSonar? In other words, will anything conflict with the CakeTalking installation?
  Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite
sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/.
If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable
price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.