[ddots-l] Re: Idiot Sonar question

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 09:53:17 -0400

Yep, snapshots are key here as I doubt you can adjust things on the fly quick enough. (grin)

At 09:06 AM 4/22/2017, you wrote:

If you are using a send to a buss, use automation on the send amount knob. Turn it to negative inf when you want it off, and at the appropriate level when you want it to come in. Snapshots might help make this easier.

Regards, DJX