[ddots-l] Re: I can't getBCF2000 in to MC mode.

  • From: "Tim Martin" <atmartin59@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:11:43 -0700

Hi Chris,
Current drivers would be great.  Anything else you have for this will help
as well.
Still having trouble getting this to talk!  I'm wondering if I'm doing
something out of sequence, or what?
When I was using the MIDI BCF-2000 for both input and output in Sonar, at
least there was transport control; of course without speech prompts.
Any suggestions would be a blessing.
Tim