[ddots-l] Re: Hsc sets for guitar rig 3 le

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 00:53:39 +0100

Hi friends,

I dont have Guitar Rig 4 for now! So, about Guitar Rig 3 HotSpot set:

I have been working for a while on Guitar Rig 3 HSC set!

The following is what I access, on the Guitar Rig 3, until now!

Presets. Signature Sounds.

Alt .Shift. qwerty 1.

Presets. Twang.

Alt .Shift. qwerty 2.

Presets. Lead 800.

Alt .Shift. qwerty 3.

Presets. Bass Pro.

Alt .Shift. qwerty 4.

Presets. Go.

Alt .Shift. qwerty 5.

On the presets view, down and up with the middle arrows to choose what you guys
want.

NOTE: You will find more HotSpots, lots of them!

 However, be aware that they still need some modifications to work.

Because of work, I'm having  less time to check all HotSpots parameters.

In adition, I choose the preset on the Guitar Rig 3, then I control some
parameters through the Inspector. Lots of controls there!

Thow, Would be nice to access and load new guitar banks!

If anyone make some progress, please share with the rest of us! Thanks!

Try the Guitar Rig 3  set, check the presets Hot keys if work with you .

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16775692/Guitar%20Rig%203.rar

Best regards,