[ddots-l] Hola Billa

  • From: ana benitez <anamariabenitez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:32:10 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Billa I have Jaws new version Yesterday my friends
who are in Austin came for a visit and gave it to me.
Do you think you can wait for me for a couple of month
and I will pay the upgrade.
In Google write the name fernando apan benitez and
read the complete page and a picture the newspaper in
Mexico wrote.
Hope you like it.