[ddots-l] Re: Heart-felt plea to Dancing Dots!

  • From: "Matt Brown" <matthew_brown@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 20:58:03 +0100

The Native Instruments Kore interface is not the same as any other native instruments release. I believe it may not be bitmap format at all. I have a feeling that they couldn't have a bitmap system for Kore because the user is required to enter text and something tells me that would be very hard to implement with a bitmap interface. Also, I already know for certain that the open and save dialogue boxes are standard core Windows utilities. They have not been written specially for the NI Kore system. And you are forgetting that Kore is, to a large extent, controlled by a hardware interface like a sound module.

Matt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chi Kim" <ms22282@xxxxxxxxxxx>