[ddots-l] Hauptwork Shareware Software Program: a Shareware MIDI Virtual Pipe Organ for the PC -

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 09:42:50 -0400

I pass on the following as a strictly "For your information" item.  However,
I read on another list that a blind musician was considering the use of this
Hauptwork software which simulates the sound of a pipe organ.  I read a bit
of the documentation which you can find at the link below and I really did
not understand *how* one can integrate this shareware with a sequencer like
SONAR but I know that there are many clever and motivated people on this
list who might take the time to investigate much more thoroughly.

OK, check out:
http://www.hauptwerk.co.uk/

and let us know if you find it useful.  Dancing Dots does not sell this
product and we cannot provide any technical support or even any further
information aside from the link above.

Regards,
Bill