[ddots-l] Re: Got another one for you

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 17:21:18 -0400

Hello Dave

I live in central Florida Orlando to be exact. Its cool to know that I am
close to someone that uses Sonar and caketalking.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx